We love getting together to get to know each other better, have a good chat, some fun and fellowship!
If you’re new to us or even been around a while and feel you don’t know many people we’d love to welcome you at the varied events we hold, such as restaurant meals, retreats, a disco and a garden party. Friends are welcome too.
Speak to Elaine Reynolds or Amelia Jerreat for more information, or click here to send an email.
- GIRLS CAN…. is a new group wanting to do different & fun things together to get to know each other & have lots of FUN!
- Whether you like walking, dancing the night away to Abba, being pampered, canoeing, or even go kart racing, there will be something for everyone whether you’re new or been at St Andrew’s a while.
- Check out our Facebook page for details of current events – https://www.facebook.com/St-Andrews-Church-Womens-Events-1480207088902346/
- Speak to any of the following people for more information, or click here to send an email:
- Sandra Williamson, Di Vickery, Alison Burlton, Judy Wincott, Francine MacKenzie, Helen Webster, Nikki Morgan & Rachel Squires