Welcome to St Andrew’s, Cullompton
We are a dynamic church at the centre of our town, made up of people from many walks of life, who have a passion and a heart for worship and share a vision to reveal the heart of Jesus in the heart of our community.
Our aim is to be a place where everyone feels welcome and we would love you to come and visit and see what we are about. If you would like to receive more info about life at St Andrew’s click here.
Find-out more about St Andrew’s
Safeguarding Contact Information
If you have a concern about the safety of someone or the actions of a person working with children or vulnerable adults, please speak to somebody about it:
- Nikki Phillips, Parish Safeguarding Representative, 07712 599654
- Charlie Pitman, Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor, 01392 345909
- CCPAS, Church Child Protection Advisory service, 0845 120 4550
- Diocesan Safeguarding Team’s contact details – https://exeter.anglican.org/resources/safeguarding/safeguarding-team/
- For children contact NSPCC, 0808 800 5000 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Abuse: How to get help 0808 2000 247, http://domesticabusehelp.co.uk
- For adults contact CareDirect, 0345 155 1007 email email@example.com
If you think the person whom you are concerned about is in immediate danger, dial 999