Welcome to St Andrew’s, Cullompton
We are a dynamic church at the centre of our town, made up of people from many walks of life, who have a passion and a heart for worship and share a vision to reveal the heart of Jesus in the heart of our community.
Our aim is to be a place where everyone feels welcome and we would love you to come and visit and see what we are about. If you would like to receive more info about life at St Andrew’s click here.
Find-out more about St Andrew’s
If you have a concern about the safety of someone or the actions of someone working with children or vulnerable adults, please speak to someone:
- Nikki Phillips, Parish Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult Representative, 07712 599654;
- Andy Fielder, Parish Safeguarding Children Representative, 07971 000035;
- Charlie Pitman, Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor, 01392 345909;
- CCPAS, Church Child Protection Advisory service, 0845 120 4550;
- Diocesan Safeguarding Team’s contact details – https://exeter.anglican.org/resources/safeguarding/safeguarding-team/
If you are a young person and you feel unhappy about something happening to you, you can call Childline on 0800 11 11.